An easy tool for the technician for calculating with coaxial cable.
This tool is usable for:
Coax attenuation calculations for:
• Coax 1.5
• Coax 3
• Coax 6
• Coax 9
• Coax 12
• Coax 18
Level calculation on the AOP:
• The best tap is calculated from the length and type of the coax.
• The calculation uses a MT12 tap. The level on the AOP should be minimal 62 and maximum 75dB.
• All buttons are always fixed at startup.
• Any change will be calculated immediately.
• For convenience, you can use the sliders, but you can also use a keyboard.
• Max. length and frequency adjustable in settings menu.
• In practice, signal attenuation can be different than calculated here. This sometimes occurs because of aging of the cable, or by the manufacturer of the cable.
• Sometimes a different tap connections is being used by a designer then what is calculated here.
Requires: Android 4.0+
Questions / complain? e-mail.
Be sure to rate this app with your stars. Much appreciated.
Your feedback is welcome.
For problems let me know what type of phone you have.
Coax Calculator is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Coax Calculator (version 2.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.